If you are new to Pay per Click or otherwise known as PPC, then most likely, you are thinking that it is easy. You just pick your desired keywords, create an ad and post it online, enter your financial details and then watch money roll in. This was almost possible during the past as there are only few competitors and PPC was a lot simpler during those times. However, as of now, Pay per Click has become complicated.
If you really want to maximize your ROI and at the same time, achieve your business goals, you have to know more about this type of marketing. Moreover, you should also consult with PPC professionals. You can depend on us at eSearch Marketing when it comes to this matter. How can you benefit from us?
Pay Per Click Campaign Set Up
The first thing that we will do is to set up your PPC campaign. Here is our process:
We will research the keyword based on the market trends, historical data, conversion rates and competition for the products/services that you are offering.
- We will suggest at least 3 custom ads. These ads are sure to abide by the marketing rules and search engine guidelines. Moreover, they are intended to gain the attention of potential customers.
- You can use our Customized Landing Page services to work with our designers. This way, you can tell them about the ads that you want.
- We will send you ‘Proofs’ of everything.
- Once you will approve our work, our account professional will then make your landing page as well as setup your keywords and phrases. Next, he will publish your ads and then will manage them as well.
Pay Per Click Campaign Monitoring
Of course, we will also do the monitoring of your ads. We will not only monitor, but we will also measure and revise campaign elements if needed. Among these elements are negative keyword expansion, keyword bids, geographic and advanced keyword matching options. The bottom line would be the following:
- Controlled keyword delivery
- Proven quality score techniques
- More clicks converted to sales
When to Expect Results
Again, Pay per Click requires time. During the first 2-3 months, there will be a lot of changes that might be done. After this period, you can then start to experience great results. It can also be that you will see good results within the 1st month. However, most of the time, results will show up after the first 2-3 months.
With us at eSearch Marketing managing your Pay per Click campaign, rest assured that you will be satisfied with the results. If not, you can cancel your membership at any time you want. Moreover, you can always keep everything that we create. This would include the keywords that we suggest, the ads that we create, the image ads and the customized landing pages. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us now at (619) 357-4120!