Social media marketing is among the trends these days. Social media is not only a platform for family/friends conversation, but it is also a platform for marketing. There are already a lot of people who are using it for their marketing, but there are only a few who are aware of the social media marketing mistakes. So what are these social media marketing mistakes that you should avoid? Read on.
Social Media Marketing Mistakes
- Not posting regularly – posting once a week or month is not a wise move. When you are posting irregularly, your audience can easily forget you. Therefore, make sure to maintain a schedule for your posts. You can post on a daily basis or every other day. If you are a busy person, you can also schedule your posts in advance. You can use Hootsuite to make your scheduling easier.
- Not responding to your readers – this is among the social media marketing mistakes common to many. Not responding to your readers will make them feel neglected. They have spent time to read your posts and to leave comments, so it is also important to spend time to respond to them. Communicating with your readers will make them closer to you, hence increasing the chance of making them your clients.
- Ignoring negative feedbacks – no one can avoid negative feedbacks. That is a fact and you have to accept it. You cannot please everyone, hence, do not feel bad when you receive a negative feedback. Do not even make that feedback a reason for you to stop. Instead, use it in order to make things better.
- Ignoring your competitors – your goal is to go beyond your competitors. However, it is also important that you are aware of what they are doing. Study their techniques and then try to make a better technique so that it is you who can attract more customers. Become a spy of your competitors – it can bring good results in the near future.
- Not creative enough – competition is fierce and that applies to any business. It is important to be creative when you want to survive. If you are not creative enough, you can become obsolete. When you are creative, you can grab the attention of people and you can even offer them something which they can’t easily refuse.
These are among the social media marketing mistakes that you should avoid. Make sure also to ask the help of professionals. We can help you. Just visit us at eSearch Marketing or call us at (619) 357-4120 to get started.